The founder of our property management company has over two decades of experience on the real estate scene. Erica R. Noriega is the founder and owner of Alamo City Management, a company that now manages approximately 500,000 square feet of office and retail space in San Antonio and San Marcos.
We now specialize in office and retail shopping centers, catering to landlords who want personalized service, high attention to detail and customized property management plans that can help them accomplish their goals. Our goal is always to ensure that properties are well-maintained, rented to respectful tenants who pay rent on time, and improving in value due to excellent management.
Before she turned her attention to management, Erica earned one of the most coveted and respected designations in the commercial real estate industry, the Certified Commercial Real Estate Member (CCIM) designation. Other memberships include or have included:
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR, where Erica served on the Board of Governors of the Commercial Investment Division – Property Management)
- San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR)
- The San Antonio/South Texas Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Chapter
- Board Member of South Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (STCAR)